Delivery & Shipping policy
Livraison US Postal Service depuis les Etats-Unis, 2 à 3 semaines à 5€ en France Métropolitaine, DOM-TOM et Europe.
Voir tous les produits du vendeur >
Sold and shipped by Beauty Bridge
It's a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called "Konnyaku potato". Konjac has been traditionally used in Japan as a beauty treatment for a long time due to its properties.
The Konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a thorough cleansing. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH.
Your Konjac Sponge-Charcoal has no preservatives and no chemicals, it does have bamboo charcoal that helps absorb impurities to purify and deep cleanse your skin. In other words, Exfoliates and Detoxifies.
- 100% natural, Konjac Root.
- Preservative free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Clinically and allergy tested.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Cruelty free.
- Functional packaging (suction cup included).
- Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage skin in circular motion.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area.
- Use twice daily; recommended morning and night.
- Replace after 3 months (90 days).